St. Anne's Church
According to the story, a peasant called Křečka from Horšovský Týn ploughed out a miraculous statue of St. Anna three times in the same place in his field situated in the west of Horšovský Týn by the end of the 15th century. In this place in 1507, there was built a little plain wooden chapel.
The church as such was probably built by George and Volf of Ronšperk in 1511. In 1516, the church was completed and consecrated, as well. In the half of the 18th century it was rebuilt in the Baroque style, and vestry and the baroque vault were added on. In the middle of the 19th century, the House of Trauttmansdorff built a family crypt in under the church. After the Second World War, the church was often attacked by vandals. Due to vandalism after WW2 the original furnishings and decor were not preserved. Nowadays, the church is completely closed.