A unique collection of coaches and sleighs.
An offensive corridor connecting the palace with the other parts of the castle.
1st Floor – kitchen, bedroom
A period rustic interior – the living style of the servants.
2nd Floor – three rooms
A demonstration of the townsman’s living style in nobility-service.
The tour includes not only exhibits of the castle but also exhibits of the former Regional History Museum. The tour starts in the Riding hall, it continues through a part of walk-walk which leads to the Burgravery palace. In the tour, there are 73 stairs.
- duration 60 minutes
- max. 10 people
|1. 6.–30. 6.||Tue–Sun||10.00–17.00|
|1. 7.–31. 8.||Mon–Sun||9.00–17.00|
|1. 9.–30. 9.||Tue–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 10.–31. 10.||Sat–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 11.–31. 12.||closed|
Lunch break: 12:15 - 12:45
- Adults 25-65 years 130 Kč
- Seniors 65+ 100 Kč
- Youth 18-25 years 100 Kč
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 100 Kč
- Children 6-18 years 50 Kč
- Children under 6 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Tour guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- Journalist with press accreditation* free
- * Offer available for cardholder only
Foreign language tours are offered in English and German
reservation needed for groups only