A unique collection of coaches and sleighs.
An offensive corridor connecting the palace with the other parts of the castle.
1st Floor – kitchen, bedroom
A period rustic interior – the living style of the servants.
2nd Floor – three rooms
A demonstration of the townsman’s living style in nobility-service.
The tour includes not only exhibits of the castle but also exhibits of the former Regional History Museum. The tour starts in the Riding hall, it continues through a part of walk-walk which leads to the Burgravery palace. In the tour, there are 73 stairs.
- duration 60 minutes
- max. 10 people
|1. 1.–27. 3.||closed|
|28. 3.–9. 4.||Sat–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|10. 4.–12. 4.||Fri–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|14. 4.–30. 4.||Sat–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 5.–31. 5.||Tue–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 6.–30. 6.||Tue–Sun||9.00–17.00|
|1. 7.–31. 8.||Mon–Sun||9.00–17.00|
|1. 9.–30. 9.||Tue–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 10.–27. 10.||Sat–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|29. 10.–1. 11.||Sat–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|2. 11.–19. 12.||closed|
|21. 12.–25. 12.||closed|
|26. 12.–31. 12.||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun||10.00–15.00|
Toru in Czech during opening hours
- Adults 100 CZK
- Children up to 6 years Free
- Children 6–18 years 70 CZK
- Students under 26 years 70 CZK
- Senior over 65 years 70 CZK
- Family admission (max. 2 adults and 3 children up to 18) 260 CZK
- ISIC, ITIC, EYCA, EUROBEDS card holders 70 CZK
- ZTP card holders 70 CZK
- ZTP card holders up to 18 years, ZTP/P card holders and ZTP/P guides Free
- ICOM, ICOMOS members, AMG members, NPÚ mand National museum employees, accredited journalists Free
- Groups of ZTP/P, ZTP up to18 years and preschool children 20 CZK
Tour in Czech outside the opening hours
- basic 200 CZK
- reduced 200 CZK
- Free entry for all common categories is not provided
reservation needed for groups only